This General Lee for sale is a 1969 Dodge Charger has a straight body and runs well. The owner has paid attention to detail while turning this car into a General Lee. Here's a list of the General Lee touches.
- Correct vector rims that are originals for the car. They are direct bolt and not unilug.
- Correct "rollbar" that mounts behind the seat.
- Original "tear drop" antenna on the hood.
- Correct "long" push bar.
- Correct "dixie" airhorn that plays the correct notes.
- Glove box door has been signed by all but tom wopat.